So you think you want to be an Assistant?
See how well you suit this job!
Business Management Hungary is hiring!
We are looking for candidates into our inner team in
Business Consulting industry.
Business Management Hungary’s main profile is launching foreign owned companies and helping entrepreneurs from abroad who are willing to expand or start business in Hungary.
The main services are:
– Setting up business in Hungary.
– With our professional partners we are providing/transmitting legal, accountancy and IT services, marketing and visual solutions, HR-, business- and organization development services, organizing immigration cases.
– Business consultation.
– Finding employees.
– Finding investing options.
The future selected collegue will work with a close cooperation with the management of Business Management Hungary.
General position description
An assistant (the position can often overlap with that of a secretary or an administrator) provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry. Also, makes the management’s life easier in several specific tasks upon need.
Assistants are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
The role varies greatly depending on the sector, the size of the employer and levels of responsibility. Most work involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires relevant skills such as IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
In some cases, assistants are required to have high-level qualifications and previous experience in specialist sectors, such as law or marketing, for example.
Typical work activities
Common tasks include:
– dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
– creating and maintaining filing systems;
– scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes – shorthand may be required;
– keeping diaries and arranging appointments;
– making proposals.
By the specialities of the sector, the role may also include many of the following:
– using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, , Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
– searching for options to reach new clients;
– devising and maintaining office systems;
– using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
– sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
– organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
– writing articles and producing content for marketing.
Our optimal candidate:
– speaks English on a high level, economic terminology and any other language is an advantage;
– able to work both from home or from the city just like in a fully international environement;
– creative, but able to „think in systems”;
– flexible, spinning and smiling;
Being at least moderately stress-tolerated is obligatory, such as having a sense of humour.
We offer a progressive salary system based on the actual level of your experience about the described position and based on the (monthly-quaterly) feedbacks of our client.
CVs must to be written in English, include a colourful picture about the candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org. At the subject field please write: Assistant.
*Please consider that during the application process you will have to send for us an article ever written by you. By starting the application process you expressively accept that Business Management Hungary keeps the right that your article might be uploaded and published on www.businessmanagementhungary.com. (Default publication: with your name. Up on a written request to email@example.com, we hide your name and replace with “Guest Author”.)
Business Management Hungary