Information about data handling
1. Data Handler’s name, contact info
Name: Business Management Kft. (hereunder: Data Handler or Provider)
Mailing address: 2030 Érd, 1, Köszméte str.
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAIH registration: NAIH-93447/2016.
2. The data handling’s legal background, claim, goal, range, time duration
Legal background and claim of cookies:
The background of data handling means the commands of the law of informational self-determination and freedom of information (act 2011. CXII., Infoact) and the law of the electronic commerce services as well as certain paragraphs/questions of the services related to the informational society (act 2011. CVIII.). The claim of data handling – related to the Infoact’s 5. § paragraph (1) point a, – is your admittance.
Using or browsing on the website means that you do not have any caveat to the cookies.
2.2. Data handling associated with contacting us
Legal background and claim of data handling:
The background of data handling means the orders of the law of informational self-determination and freedom of information (act 2011. CXII., Infoact). The claim of data handling – related to the Infoact’s 5. § paragraph (1) point a, – is your admittance.
The goal of data handling: The goal of data handling is to make us able to answer your questions. Make the Data Handler able to get in contact with the visitors, the registered and/or subscribed visitors and the registered clients who purchased any online products or consultation.
The range of handled data:
At contact submitting name and contact info (e-mail address or phone number) is needed.
At registering and subscribing name and e-mail is needed.
At ordering online product or consultation, for invoicing the following data are needed:
Company registered seat address (Country, State, City, zip code, street name, house number)
EU VAT number or TAX number
When paying via online bank card payment:
As for online payments Data Handler uses the services of PayPal (www.paypal.com), all data, data handling related to the online payment, card data and generally all issues related to this point is ruled by PayPal.
For more details please check: https://www.paypal.com/hu/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
After submitting the data, you will be sent a link or any other description in e-mail about from where or how you can get or download your product.
In 8 days after the purchase Data Handler will send the invoice.
Client’s bank card data will not be stored or recorded by the Data Handler. The Data Handler will not be able to obtain your private bank card information.
This way Data Handler do not have to be PCI DSS compliant -what is a security standard established by worldwide known bank card companies, for example VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, Discovery.
Time duration of data handling: Messages sent during contact will be stored for maximum 1 year after the last sent message belongs to the specific open process but you have the possibility to ask for deleting your data anytime.
2.3. Further data handlings
If Data Handler calls for further data handling he grants more information about the substantial circumstances (legal background and claim of data handling, goal of data handling, range of data handling, the time duration of data handling) in advance.
We inform you that in case of asking data in writing, based on the legal authorization of the authorities Data Handler must accomplish. Data Handler makes a record of the data forwarding related to the Infoact.’s 15. § paragraph (2)-(3) (to which authority, what kind of personal data, what is the claim, when forwarded), about whose content Data Handler gives information upon request, except, if the law excludes it.
2.4.: On the completion of tasks based on the obligations prescribed by Act CXXXVI of 2007 on the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
Data Handler acts according to the above and hereinafter Acts, Laws and Edicts, takes them obligated on itself and applies them on its Clients, practices them on Principal compulsively and referring to the content of them holds own inner rules:
– Act CXXXVI of 2007 on the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
– Act XLVIII. of 2007 on the control of the cash entering or outgoing to or from the European Community
– Edict of 35/2007. (29. XII.) of the Ministry of Finance about the obligatory components of the inner rules based on Act CXXXVI of 2007
– Edict of 28/2008. (109. X.) of the Ministry of Finance about third countries practising equivalent demands based on Act CXXXVI of 2007
2.5. Regarding the above facts, in case of a starting business relationship, still before contracting, Client must provide to Data Handler the information and documents hereinafter:
– copy of ID card or passport
– personal data and ID card or passport copy of the future owner(s) and CEO(s) of the company
— personal data: first name, last name, date and place of birth, mother’s name (before marriage), address, tax number, residence place’s address in Hungary
— company data: the future name of the company, seat address,
– if (future) Client already plans to come to Hungary, you have to send us the copy of your visa or any other document what legitimates your staying in Hungary
— in case of a subsidiary:
– the data of the mother company (name, seat, company reg number, tax number, EU VAT number)
– the data of the authorized person who is able to represent the mother company (personal data)
– declaration of the authorized person that they attend in the name of the mother company or the real owner(s)
– referring to the Act CXXXVI of 2007 Data Handler records all the business affairs what will be paid in cash in the amount of 3 600 000 HUF (in HUF or in currency) or more.
3. About using data processer and about theirs activates related to data
3.1. Data Handler does not cooperate with data processer.
4. Data safety provisions
Data Handler declares that he made sufficient provisions in order to save personal data against unauthorized access, changes, forwarding, preconizations, deleting or annihilation, as well as accidental annihilation or damage, additionally unviability because of the change of the applied technology.
5. Your rights during data handling
Within the duration of data handling you have the right to:
- ask for information,
- amend the data,
- deleting the data
- distrain the data,
Within your duration of data handling you can ask for information from Data Handler about handling your personal data. Data Handler will inform you in the shortest time, but not later than 30 days from your lodgment in writing, in an exoteric way about: the handled data, the goal of the data handling, the legal base, duration, furthermore –in case data forwarding happens- about to whom and for what will get or had got the data. Within your duration of data handling you can ask Data Handler to modify your personal data. Data Handler fulfills your request in not later than 15 days. You have the possibility to ask for erasing your data, Data Handler fulfills your request in maximum 15 days. Right or erasing does not expand to that case when Data Handler is obligated to store your data and to that case neither if related to the Infoact’s 6. § paragraph (5) Data Handler has the right for further handling of personal data (for example correlating to invoicing). You can ask Data Handler to block the personal data if the final deleting of data would hurt the concerned’s righteous interests. The personal data blocked like this handelable solely till the aim stands what had excluded deleting the personal data. You can protest against handling your personal data,
- if handling or forwarding your personal data are needed exclusively to fulfilling legal obligatory concerning to Data Handler or validating legal interest of Data Handler or data recipient or third person, except in case of obligatory data handling like in Infoact’s 6. § paragraph (5);
- if using or forwarding the personal data –without your permit- happens in order to direct business obtaining, survey/poll or scientific research.
Data Handler examines the protest in the shortest time, but not later than 15 days, makes a decision in it’s grounding and informs you in writing.
6. Possibilities of legal remedy
As long as according to your opinion Data Handler had hurt any of the acts concerning to data handling or did not fulfill any of your requests, you can start an acting of National Data Saving and Information freedom Authority (postal address: H-1520, Budapest, postbox: 5., e-mail: email@example.com) in order to cancel the data handling. We inform you that in case of hurting the acts related to data handling or if Data Handler did not fulfill any of your request you can turn to courthouse.
7. Modifying the Information about data handling
Data Handler keeps the right to modify this Information about data handling. Using the website after the modification comes to effect that you accept the modified Information about data handling. Data Handler will take care that in case of modification to inform you in written about the modification. See also the General Contractual Conditions.